Betsy Rhame-Minor is a writer and an editor in Atlanta, Georgia. Before self-employment in 2007, she worked in journalism and higher education, and at a law firm. Betsy enjoys the variety of working on projects in the higher education, nonprofit, business and publishing industries.
Betsy’s work encompasses four primary areas:
- editing and proofreading manuscripts, academic journals and business communication pieces;
- grant writing and nonprofit communications (as a partner at Nonprofit Media Solutions);
- writing communications for higher education publications; and
- as a middle school and high school history and English/writing teacher at an Atlanta-area homeschool co-op (HEGA).
Secondary areas of work include:
- business and website content; and
- manuscript ghostwriting.